Heat Exchangers for 30 megawatts of reusable energy
We provide our customers with heat exchangers or heat exchanger systems. At Theo Pouw Groep, we provided a complete thermal oil system for a thermal cleaning plant.
The heat exchangers are part of the process of thermal cleaning of contaminated soil and other materials.
The thermal cleaning unit can clean sandy contaminated soil, clayey soil, peaty soil, sandy soil, tar-containing asphalt, mercury gravel, cyanide soil, oil-bearing soil, PCB-containing soil, tar mastic and roofing felt.
The soil cleaning takes place at very high temperatures and with the help of heat exchangers, all within a range of at least 800 degrees Celsius to a maximum of 1200 degrees Celsius.
When burning materials, flue gases are released. These are cooled down from a maximum of 1200 degrees to a temperature between 200-240 degrees, so that they can be led through the filters.
The heat exchanger thus extracts approximately 30 megawatts of reusable energy from the flue gases.
We can take care of the entire process: Engineering, Production, Transport, Installation and E – Controls. In cooperation with our sister companies within the group, we delivered a total processing system including:
- 7 system air coolers
- 11 heat exchanger bundles
- 2 thermal oil pump systems including circulation pumps, valves and expansion tanks fully assembled on skid frames
- 2 thermal oil pumping and monitoring systems
- 7 steel structures including each 3 fan drives Ø 2155 mm (Ø 7Ft) and heat exchanger bundles for cooling
- All connection piping in between all elements for the thermal oil cycle.
- Electrical engineering and installation for process control and power
- Engineering, manufacturing, assembly, transport, installation on site, commissioning, hand-over
Last but not least, we realize how important the quality of your installation and its safety is. At Geurts, we guarantee both, since they are equally relevant.