Cookies on our website
Download our cookie statement.
- Necessary cookies
Necessary cookies help make a website more useful by allowing basic features such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website will not function properly.
- Statistical cookies
Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors use their website by collecting and reporting data anonymously.
- Marketing cookies
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors when they visit different websites. Their purpose is to display advertisements that are tailored to and relevant to the individual user. In this way, these ads become more valuable to publishers and external advertisers.
Through our cookie banner you can determine which of the above cookies you accept. The complete list of cookies can be found at the bottom of this statement.
Deleting cookies via your browser
More information about enabling, disabling and deleting cookies can be found in the instructions and/or by using the Help function of your browser.
Google Analytics is a Google tool which we use to analyse website data. We use this data to optimize our website in order to increase its ease of use. In line with the AVG, we have set up Google Analytics in such a way that it only places functional cookies and no tracking cookies. As a visitor, you do not have to agree to the processing of these functional cookies.
The following measures have been taken:
- A processing agreement has been signed with Google.
- By default, you share data with Google so that they can improve their services, benchmarking and support based on the collected Analytics data. The option of sharing with Google has been deactivated.
- No data will be shared with Google for advertising purposes. Think of Remarketing or ‘Reporting functions for advertisements’. The latter makes it possible to view reports for demographics and interests of target groups in Google Analytics. This will not be used.
- The option User IDs is disabled. By enabling them, you can track a visitor’s surfing behavior across multiple devices and sessions and link them to each other. This option is not used.
- IP addresses are anonymized in Google, so not the full IP address is processed and can never be traced.
Read more information about the processing of data from Google in Google’s privacy statement.
For B2B sales and marketing purposes we use the tool Lead Forensics. The software of Lead Forensics is able to read out business related IP information. The collection of business information is in principle not covered by the General Data Protection Regulation.
For more information about Lead Forensics and its data collection practices, please read the Lead Forensics’ Privacy Statement.
Lead Forensics also provides insight into contact information of decision-makers within an organization who have proactively visited our website. The data contains:
- First name
- Last name
- E-mail address
- LinkedIn Profile
Lead Forensics collects only IP addresses, which are then matched with a company profile that collects the above data from a public domain.
We may use this data to contact companies that have visited our site based on their company IP address. We do not transfer this information to third parties.
Right of access and correction or deletion of your data
You have the right to request access to and correction or deletion of your data. You can contact us about this at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
If you do not want us to contact you for marketing purposes, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. If it concerns access to personal data linked to a cookie, you must send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
Questions about this cookie statement can be asked by e-mail at email@example.com.
N.M. Heilig B.V.
1704 SB Heerhugowaard
T: +31 (0) 72 571 66 88
List of cookies