Job opportunity ‚Account Manager‘ in short:
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Work experience
- Proactive and commercial
- Independent and creative
What do we offer:
- The opportunity to work at challenging projects
- Working in a pleasant and informal atmosphere
- A competitive salary and a pension fund
Join the team to conquer the German market with us
In the function of Account Manager you are responsible for acquisition, generating leads and potential prospect on the German market. You will open doors that were previously still closed. You build and maintain customer accounts for Geurts in Germany and lay a foundation for long-term relationships. As an Account Manager you can quickly and accurately analyze what the customer needs are and turn this into solutions we provide. You see possibilities in the field of process technology and you are able to negotiate new orders with clear sales agreements.
When do you fit the profile?
Within Geurts Heatexchangers B.V. we work closely with a small enthusiastic team of specialists to deliver a high-quality product to the customer. You like to work in a dynamic environment and you want to further develop your knowledge in heat and process technology in combination with your commercial skills.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Process Technology or Chemical Technology.
- Knowledge of software programs for Heat Exchanger calculations is a plus, for example: HTRI, AspenTech/ HTFS.
- Preferred candidates have at least 5 years work experience in a similar work environment.
- As most of your colleagues at Geurts speak Dutch, it’s very important that you can communicate in English.
- You are independent, proactive, creative, commercial and you have great sales, communication and presentation skills.
Working at Geurts Heatexchangers B.V.
As an Account Manager you will work from the office in Germany. The headquarters of Geurts is located in Leiden (The Netherlands), so it won’t be a problem for you to travel to this location once in a while. We offer you the opportunity to work at challenging projects in a pleasant and informal atmosphere with a competitive salary and a pension fund.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and do you want to be our new colleague?
Then we would like to receive your resume and motivation letter, both written in English. We are looking forward meeting you!