SONDEX plate heat exchanger
The SONDEX plate heat exchanger has innovative technologies and smart design which makes our plate heat exchanger a worthy investment. Our experienced engineers design custom-made plate heat exchangers to meet your exact requirements. The versatile design and high thermal efficiency make the SONDEX plate heat exchanger a perfect solution for a wide range of applications.
Features and benefits of the SONDEX plate heat exchanger
- Custom-made solution based on your requirements with the main focus on lowering your energy consumption.
- Improve overall system performance with high performance and low-pressure drop, which eliminates unnecessary burdens on your system.
- We design single-pass solutions so it’s easier to perform inspection, cleaning, or service.
- The design results in a compact solution with a small footprint, simple installation, and easy access for maintenance.
- Connections from DN25 to DN600 (1″ to 24″)
- Frames designed according to FEA and PED 2014/68/EU (EN13445) and ASME sec VIII, Div. 1 construction standards
- Plate materials: AISI 304/316, titanium, SMO, Hastelloy*
- Gasket materials: EPDM-HT, NBR-HT, Viton*
- Plate lengths up to 5.5 m (18 ft)
- Flow rates up to 7,200 m3/h (31,700 gpm)
- Working pressure up to 35 bar (500 psi)
- Working temperatures from -20 °C to 180 °C (-4 °F to 356 °F)
*Other materials are available upon request.
Applications for the SONDEX plate heat exchanger
- HVAC industry
- Dairy/food/beverage industry
- Marine/offshore industry
- Sugar industry
- Biogas industry
- Pulp and paper industry
- Heavy industry
- Mining industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Chemical industry